Job | Part Time
£9.34 per hour
To assist in the delivery of a range of activities (both on & off site) including our Forest School Programme, providing for the social, educational, leisure and recreational needs of children & their families by creating a safe and creative environment,
- To assist in the planning, preparation & delivery of a range of school / community sessions, with guidance & instruction from the Co-ordinator. Client groups will include schools, community groups and families.
- To liaise with the Co-ordinator prior to sessions to ensure plans are appropriate and all needs and expectations are met.
- To ensure all sessions are well prepared .i.e. complete sessions & overview plans and risk assessments including site (with due regard for current GDPR legislation)
- To supervise and support clients with varying needs while delivering sessions.
- To observe confidently at all times.
- To create an engaging, fun and supportive environment, demonstrating flexibility in planning and running sessions in response to varying / changing needs of children.