Why join the ASCERT team?
- 28 Days Annual Leave plus 11 Bank/Public Holidays
- Christmas Shopping Day
- Time off for Mental Health Awareness
- Time off in Lieu Policy
- Home Working Options
- Competitive Pension contributions from ASCERT
- Staff Wellbeing Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme through Inspire Workplaces
- Staff Working Groups to give staff a say in Organisational Development
- Staff Representatives
- Staff Reward & Recognition Programme
As a Service Manager within ASCERT’s Services you will oversee a number of services throughout Northern Ireland that provides prevention services that aims to prevent the impact of substance use on individuals, families and the community.
Applications for this position are via CV only. Please send your CV along with a completed monitoring form to [email protected] by 4th August 2021 at 12pm.
Further information and monitoring forms are available with the job link via https://www.ascert.biz/jobs/