Personal Assistant - Bangor and Lisburn
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights as everybody else?
- Do you believe they should have the same choices?
- Do you want a job where you can really make a difference?
Due to unprecedented demand we are recruiting personal assistants within our Bangor and Lisburn Families services working with children and young people on an as and when required basis.
£8.72 per hour
Shifts are as and when required. Contracted hours may be available for those able to commit to regular and consistent support.
You will support adults and/or children with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition to take part in activities which meet their individual needs and aspirations.. We pride ourselves on being a person-centred service and therefore our activities are planned around the likes, interests and abilities of the people we support.
- Must have experience of supporting an individual with Learning disability, autistic spectrum condition or acquired brain injury
- Must be a car driver and have appropriate business insurance to transport the people we support*
* Consideration will be given to those candidates unable to meet this criteria due to a disability
To find out more, or apply online, please visit our website: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on 7 June 2020.
Registered with The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.