Outreach Youth Support Worker in Charge
The position of Youth Support worker in charge has come up within our Extended Provision Outreach programme for the year 19/20. It is a 36 hours per week position and involves weekend and week day projects.The successful candidate will be in charge of all aspects of the programme within this project including all administrative duties.
An enthusiastic worker is required for this rewarding and enjoyable post.
- Degree in Community youth work or equivalent area.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a youth work setting (as participant or support services) within the last 5 years
- Experience in promoting the participation of young people
- Experience in working with young people aged 13+
- Knowledge of Priorities for Youth and Youth Work Curriculum
- Ability to design, deliver and evaluate programmes to young people
- Ability to work with young people in a group work setting
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- As this is an outreach post applicants should hold a current valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
Please provide your CV and cover letter - send email FAO Brenda with subject heading of Extended Provision job Application
54 Cullloville Road