Other activities on offer at Colin Glen include: - High/ low Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, Archery, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Laser Tag, Bush craft, Orienteering, Environmental Education & Events etc. The post holder will have the opportunity to work and be trained in all these activities delivering to a wide range of audiences including schools, youth groups, corporate groups, families and individuals. The successful candidate will hold a vital customer facing position within the organisation and as such is expected to show enthusiasm, commitment and passion for the projects and activities we will be delivering.
Candidates should submit their CV with a cover letter which demonstrates their skills, experience and the attributes sought.
Both should be returned to [email protected] to arrive no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 29th January 2020.
163 Stewartstown Road
- There are a variety of posts which include part-time hours (8-16hrs per week), casual and bank staff.
- All posts are subject to a six month probation period.
- Appointees will be required to work evenings, at weekends and on public holidays.
- Must be flexible and available to work additional hours in peak periods.
- The rate of pay meets the minimum wage requirements.