Camphill Communities Trust (NI)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To be responsible for all general office duties: for example, dealing with incoming post/email, answering the telephone, ordering of stationery and general office supplies.
2. To further develop and maintain effective hard copy and electronic office systems for administration, filing, correspondence etc.
3. To provide administrative support for all Camphill Communities Trust (NI) staff and the Board.
4. To provide personal assistant function for CEO and Chair of the Board: diary management, arranging meetings and appointments, retrieving information etc
5. To be responsible for organising and running meetings and events, including arranging venues, circulating papers, taking minutes and liaising with attendees, ensuring expenses and invoices are paid.
6. To organise the maintenance and upkeep of the office and office equipment. This will involve maintaining and ordering appropriate stocks of consumable items, monitoring and organising maintenance of office equipment.
7. To maintain CCT(NI) databases of key contacts and information.
8. To undertake routine financial admin tasks in line with the organisation’s financial policies and procedures: for example, forwarding invoices to the bookkeeper, recording information, and assisting gathering information for the audit process
9. To carry out all other reasonable duties commensurate with the post.
For the full job description and personal specification for this role, please download the Recruitment Pack.
How to apply
Please submit a completed application form and equality monitoring form to [email protected] by 5pm on Wednesday 14th June 2023.
Please note that CVs will not be considered, either in lieu of an application form or in conjunction with it.
VIable Corporate Services
8 Shore Road
Please submit completed application and monitoring forms to [email protected]