Night Duty Support Worker, Cookstown
Hours / Contract: 20 hours per Week, Permanent
Work Time: Monday – Sunday, flexibility required to meet the needs of the rota
Remuneration: £16,638.75 per annum pro rata based on 37.5hrs per week
Closing Date: 25th July 2019
- Working, Voluntary or Personal knowledge of providing care and support
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends
- Registered or agreeable to NISCC registration on appointment
What we offer:
- Free Autism Specific Training
- Extensive Induction
- Opportunities for QCF development
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced check by Access NI.
Following the interviews a waiting list may be created for similar posts for a six month period.
Volunteer opportunities available please phone for more details
Autism Initiatives is committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Registered Charity No: XR72211, NIC 104641