Night Duty Support Worker, Armagh
At Autism Initiatives we work alongside people with autism, providing specialist services tailored to each individual.
Given the nature of the role, these positions are subject to an enhanced Access NI check for the successful applicants. The cost of which will be met by the organisation.
• Experience not essential as we provide full training.
• Be flexible to work according to the needs of our services.
• NISCC registered or apply to register on appointment.
• A full UK driving licence.
Amongst other benefits we provide:
• Free Autism Specific Training
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Medicash health scheme, subject to eligibility
• 23-25 days AL, plus 10 public holidays
• Day off for your Birthday
• Extensive Induction
• Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
• Excellent advancement & QCF opportunities
• Refer a Friend scheme
• Family friendly policies
• Monthly £500 cash draw for staff
• Blue Light discount card.