Mental Health Housing Support Workers – 21/REC/619
8 Permanent Positions Available:
- 2 Posts, 37.5 hours per week at our Antrim Service: 2&3 Abbeyside, Newpark Road North, Antrim, BT41 2DQ
- 4 Posts, 37.5 hours per week at our Carrick Service: 1 Henry Gill Court, Ellis Street, Carrick, BT38 8AX
- 1 Post, 37.5 hours per week at our Fortwilliam, Belfast Service: 72 Fortwilliam Park, Belfast, BT15 4AN
- 1 Post, 18 hours per week at our Kilkeel Service: 9 Ben Crom Close, Magheramurphy, Kilkeel, BT34 4ZW
Salary: Band 1 (1.0 – 1.6) (£18,738.79 – £22,093.50) per annum, pro rata for part-time.
Closing date: Open recruitment, interviews will take place on a continual basis.
The Mental Health Housing Support Worker will work as part of the team providing effective support and, where required, care to the tenants ensuring that their identified mental and physical health needs are met. Staff will ensure that all those who use our services do so within a recovery framework. This offers a holistic approach to managing the adverse impacts of mental ill health and support in achieving a better quality of life. Support is based on a user led/individualised, person-centred approach, using the MindWise Client Pathways Framework.
Experience and knowledge required:
- GCSE/O level grade C or above in English & Math’s or equivalent
Level 2 Essential Skills Maths and English
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 to 6 months experience of providing support to people with a mental illness either in a paid or voluntary position.
Demonstrate a minimum of 6 months experience of providing support in a paid or voluntary capacity in another care setting.
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of written communication skills.
- Be registered with or eligible for registration with NISCC
Full Criteria and details for all posts, are contained within the application pack which may be downloaded from the MindWise Recruitment Website https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/MindWise
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced NI check with Adults Barred List Check.
Please note interviews for this post will be completed via a Teams Video Call.
MindWise are an equal opportunities employer
CV's not accepted. To apply for this vacancy please visit our website and download the application pack (you will have to create an account to do this) Website https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/MindWise (COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER)
46 New Forge Lane