Male Support Worker, Bangor Co.Down, NI
Hours / Contract: 37.5 hours per Week, Permanent
Work Time: Monday – Sunday, flexibility required to meet the needs of the rota
Remuneration: £18,400.50 per annum pro rata based on 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 03rd August 2021
Done in consultation with Article 10 of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976, we are only able to recruit males for the above post
- Working, voluntary or personal knowledge of providing care and support
- Full UK driving licence held for at least one year.
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends
- NISCC registered or willing to apply
- Done in consultation with Article 10 of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976, we are only able to recruit males for the above post
What we offer:
- Free Autism Specific Training
- Extensive Induction
- Opportunities for QCF development
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
Bangor, Co. Down
We are operating Covid safe recruitment practices.
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced check by Access NI.
Those on the barred list, need not apply.