Journey and Cross Sell Manager
Who we are
We are RNID: the national charity supporting the 12 million people in the UK who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus.
Together, we will end the discrimination faced by our communities, help people hear better now and fund world-class research to restore hearing and silence tinnitus.
We work with our communities and partners across industry, government, charity, education and more to change life for the better.
RNID has a proud history and big ambitions. We’re focused on making the greatest impact possible across the whole of the UK. We champion the latest technology and the opportunities it brings. We also know the value of a friendly face in local communities to support people where they need it most.
Join our team
At RNID we have big, ambitious plans to make real impact for our communities. To do that, we need the right people in our team.
We are a remote working organisation, with colleagues based across the UK in locations from Cornwall to the Scottish Highlands and everywhere in between. We come together in person three times a year for our Staff Summits, inspirational events for sharing skills and ideas, hearing from external speakers and spending quality time with colleagues. Working in this way, we bring together the best of digital and in-person working in a modern, progressive organisation. We know our colleagues have responsibilities and interests outside work and we want to support that, which is why we offer a sector-leading flexible working policy to all our staff from day one.
Our values are at the heart of how we work and communicate with each other, and the outside world. We strive to be an organisation that is connected, insightful, curious and passionate in everything we do.
Does that sound like a good fit? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you…
What you will be doing
The Journey & Cross Sell Manager is responsible for developing rich supporter journeys that deepen the relationship between RNID and our incredible supporters.
- Work with colleagues to build journeys that engage all of our donor audience through rich, multi-channel content, focused on creating a bond with supporters, leads and customers
- Co-develop and deliver warm materials that form part of a supporters’ journey with us, inspiring them to continue giving or to give again as their relationship with RNID develops
- Support the charity’s cash appeal programme through ‘soft’ asks when it is appropriate to place an ask within a stewardship journey
- Engage with teams from across the charity to identify opportunities to use stewardship materials and content to help them steward their audiences
- Work with other members of the Marketing and Communications and Income & Partnerships Team to develop journeys tailored to donor types and audience segments
- Conduct campaigns to maximise Gift Aid, consent, or insight from different audience groups
- Work with colleagues internally and via agencies to ensure the proper management of journey data and develop automation to help deliver journey content efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate experience of the creation, documentation and measurement of supporter journeys and their performance
You are an experienced professional, passionate about developing supporter journeys that engage and inspire people to donate, and keep donating to good causes. You are excited by the idea of being part of a team that strives to build relationships with supporters, moving them to become advocates for people who are deaf, have hearing loss or tinnitus. You thrive in an organisational culture where agile ways of working, collaboration and a digital environment are the norm.
What we can offer you
- 28 days annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Plus 2 wellbeing days for extra flexibility
- Sickness benefit entitlement from day 1
- Fully remote working with no core hours
- £26 remote working allowance every month
- Three in person whole staff conferences a year
- Pension scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Employee assistance programme that provides counselling sessions
- Additional benefits for maternity, paternity and adoption
- Hospital Saturday Fund health benefit
Our commitment to diversity
We are committed to supporting our staff including making reasonable adjustments. If you require support to apply for or fulfil the requirements of this role, please inform us so we can discuss the options with you.
Disability Confident is a government scheme designed to encourage employers to recruit and retain disabled people and those with health conditions. It has replaced the previous Two Ticks Positive About Disabled People scheme that you may have heard of.
RNID is proud to be a member of Disability Confident and as a Disability Confident Leader we recognise the value disabled people bring to RNID. We offer interviews to any candidate that tells us they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the role.
RNID, Bakewell Road