The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Job Role HR Administrator
Location Head Office, 1 Ravenhill Reach, Belfast, BT6 8RB
Agile Working Option / Working from Home
Salary £22,572 - £23,954 per annum (Depending on experience)
Hours 37 Hours per Week
Monday – Thursday (9-5pm)
The successful candidate will benefit from flexi-time
The Cedar Foundation have approx. 650 employees and delivers a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
The role will involve providing administration support in all aspects of the employee lifecycle within a busy HR team. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of all HR systems as well as playing a key role in developing and integrating new systems. Your role will involve reviewing compliance with our internal procedures, as well as producing professional HR related reports. It is also expected that you will positively contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s strategic aims and objectives.
- 20 days annual leave and 12 statutory days pro rata. Annual leave entitlement increases to 25 days (pro rata) after 5 years’ service and 27 days (pro rata) after 10 years’ service.
- 12 statutory days.
- Working from home and agile working benefits.
- Flexi-time policy.
- Annual incremental pay increases on agreed salary scale.
- Auto enrolment Pension through Standard Life. Employer contribution 4%, employee 5%
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme that increases with length of service.
- Westfield Healthcare cashback scheme.
- Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
Achievement of, or working towards CIPD Level 3 or above.
A minimum of 6 months experience completing HR administration duties.
A genuine interest in Human Resources with a keen sense to develop and learn.
Highly proficient in MS Office suite particularly Word & Excel.
1 years’ experience as an HR administrator
Closing Date: 7th February 2023
Expected Interview Date: 20th February 2023
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER