Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Gardener - Downhill Demesne
By getting involved, you could…
- Make new friends
- Join an enthusiastic and varied team
- Enjoy the great outdoors
- Gain gardening experience and learn more
- Learn the history of Downhill Demesne and Hezlett House
- Helping the gardening team to keep the gardens looking their best
- Looking after garden machinery and equipment
- Engaging with visitors
- Helping with projects e.g. new planting
This role will suit you if you are…
- Interested in gardening
- Keen to work in a team
- Happy to get involved even if the weather’s not on your side
- All equipment necessary will be provided
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket travel costs between home and volunteering location (up to 40 miles per day), in accordance with National Trust policy and agreed with the National Trust manager.
Rhonda Dempsie, Volunteering Assistant, National Trust (North Coast)
107 Sea Road
Currently the lovely Downhill Demesne garden volunteers help out on Wednesdays but the role is flexible.