Gardener - Cushendun
Enthusiastic gardener? Help us to glow up Glenmona House and support the Cushendun community polytunnel!
"The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members." – Coretta Scott King
By getting involved, you could…
- Make new friends
- Join an enthusiastic and varied team
- Enjoy the great outdoors
- Use your gardening experience and gain more
- Helping ensure the gardens look their best, using your knowledge and expertise.
- Looking after garden machinery and equipment
- Engaging with visitors
- Helping with projects e.g. new planting
- Supporting the Cushendun community polytunnel
- Sharing your gardening skills with the community
- Growing on seeds to plant around Glenmona
- Making sure everything runs smoothly and safely
This role will suit you if you are…
- Keen to work in a team
- Happy to work outside in all weathers and have had some gardening experience
- Willing to get stuck into anything on a busy day, even when the weather’s not on your side
- All equipment necessary will be provided
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket travel costs between home and volunteering location up to 40 miles per day, in accordance with National Trust policy and agreed with the National Trust manager.