The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Floating Support Ref:20-033-FSW-FS-WEB
Cedar delivers a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
Our Floating Support team assists adults living in their own home to carry out their housing responsibilities as independently as possible by tailoring a programme to suit their individual needs.
All services are focused on the goals of the person and based on partnership working with them, their families and other health professionals.
Providing a Floating Support Service to adults with disabilities who require housing support to develop their capacity to live independently.
Client group: Adults with Physical Disability and/or Brain Injury
Hours: 37 hours per week - 6 hours Belfast & 31 hours South Eastern
Salary: 3 point incremental scale commencing on £18,426 per annum pro rata
Location: South Eastern & Belfast FS Schemes (Lisburn/Greater Lisburn area; Belfast H&SCT area)
Office: Cedar Foundation Training and Resource Centre, 1 Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast BT10 0GW
- Basic qualification to NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years paid experience of providing support services to people with disabilities or other vulnerable individuals
- Knowledge of the effects of disability
- Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and have access to a car on appointment*
*This criterion will be waived in the case of a suitable applicant who has a disability which prohibits them from driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements in order to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognises 12 statutory days
- Annual incremental pay increases on a 3-point salary scale
· Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
· Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Closing date: Friday 28th February 2020 at 12.30pm
Interviews to be held: Monday 23rd March 2020
Apply online at:
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER