Children’s Heartbeat Trust supports children and young people with heart disease in Northern Ireland
We are a children’s charity based in Northern Ireland that offers our employees the opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to the lives of children and young people living with congenital heart disease (CHD), and their families. We are passionate about providing support to those affected by CHD and believe in delivering the highest standards of care and support to our heart families.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individuals to join our team as a Family Support Officer.
FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICER
This role provides a unique opportunity for you to make a significant difference to the heart families that we support throughout Northern Ireland. Working with the Family and Youth Services team you will lead in the delivery of key projects, events and services for heart families, providing practical and emotional support at each stage of their journey.
- Degree qualified or hold equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the field of family support.
- Delivering projects, annual family support events and training opportunities for heart families
- Providing emotional and practical support to families accessing in-patient clinical services
- Supporting local family support co-ordinators in development of outreach services and activities
- Assist in the development and delivery of new strands of family support services, including a siblings support programme.
This post will be based in Belfast, covering Northern Ireland.
This post is a Fixed term contract for 2 years.
Application closes 5pm Tuesday 25th May.
For an application pack please email [email protected]
Children’s Heartbeat Trust reserve the right to interview only those candidates who appear from the information provided to be the most suitable for the job. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Interviews will be held on Monday 7th & Tuesday 8th June 2021.