WRDA is seeking submissions of interest to design and conduct an external evaluation on the impact of support and delivery of a project tackling sexual harassment in communities and workplaces in NI.
The evaluation will monitor and evaluate the Project through the ongoing assessment of the effectiveness, efficiency and impact of the service provided by the Partnership as follows:
- How socially inclusive is the project delivery is both in terms of geography i.e. rural & urban locations and accessibility
- Participant’s; women & girls and men & boys feedback interviews.
- The outcomes and impacts for the participant’s/beneficiaries of the service.
- The outcomes and impacts for the projects partners and trainers
- The quality and effectiveness of the public awareness raising & lobbying campaigns
- Quality, value & impact of the partnership
- Quality, value, impact and sustainability of the Sexual Harassment Forum
As the evaluation will be conducted over a two year period there will be opportunities to suggest changes and aspects in the delivery of programme as required.