Bryson Energy requires an
£23,712 per annum
Monday – Friday
Fixed Term to March 2023
The Employment Officer will have a focus on securing jobs for participants, whilst promoting learning and work experience to enable them to achieve their individual goals. The Employment Officer will engage effectively with potential participants, employers and other training providers to ensure optimum opportunities and outcomes can be achieved by the participants.
- Level 5 qualification or above in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 GCSE at grade C or above including Maths and English or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ paid experience of working with employers and clients to ensure successful job opportunities
- Experience of sourcing relevant training and employment opportunities for participants
- Hold a full driving license
- Access to transport for work purposes as and when required
For more information, or a full job description/person specification, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: 028 90325835 or email: [email protected].
Application packs are downloadable from https://bryson.getgotjobs.co.uk/home, where there is also the option to apply online.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is