Employment Coach - Steps2Success
Network Personnel is one of Northern Ireland’s leading providers of training and employment solutions with an excellent track record of supporting clients into sustainable employment. We are currently looking for a confident and motivated individual to join our team in Antrim, this is a real opportunity to positively impact people’s lives by helping them overcome their barriers and moving them into employment.
To support unemployed clients by assisting them in identifying and overcoming barriers to employment and enabling and them to enter sustainable employment.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a caseload of clients with a view to supporting them into employment
- Carry out one to one appointments to evaluate client progress
- Help clients identify and overcome their barriers to employment
- Support clients with CVs, application forms and interview preparation
- Market Network Personnel to employers and potential clients
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the local labour market
- Visit employers to get employment verification paperwork signed
- Maintain accurate client records on IT System
- Achieve agreed upon KPI’s
- Work effectively as part of the team
- Adhere to all company Safeguarding, GDPR, and Health and Safety policies
- Any other related/reasonable duties as required by management and/or the business objectives.
*Note a full and detailed job description will be provided to the successful candidate upon starting with the Company.
- 4 GCSE’s at grade C or above to include English
- A demonstrable track record of consistently having met and exceeded targets in a targeted oriented role
- A demonstrable track record of delivering high quality customer service
Job related Knowledge
- Competent in the use of I.T. – including MS Office applications e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop others
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes or ability to demonstrate alternative method of being able to fulfil any travel related duties of the role
Applications Procedure: To express your interest in this role, please complete and forward the Applicant Declaration form, confirming your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria, together with your C.V. (in word format only) to [email protected]
10 Dublin Road
Candidates must demonstrate that they have met the essential criteria within each area. Incomplete applications shall not be accepted and failure to demonstrate meeting the essential criteria will result in the application being unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage.
We reserve the right to enhance the short listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. All successful candidates will be subject to an Access NI Check and suitable references and where there is a requirement to drive their own vehicle for work purposes evidence of their vehicle being insured for work purposes will be required. Network Personnel is part of the Workspace Group, a social enterprise based in Mid Ulster.