Early Years Leader
Ballybeen Women’s Centre is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated individual who has a passion for working with children. As Early Years Leader you will support a staff team and be responsible for the day to day running and planning of the facility; ensuring the environment is safe, caring and welcoming to the children, while providing best practice at all times. You will work in partnership and build good relationships with families and professionals.
· Currently undertaking or qualified in Level 5 QCF or equivalent in Children’s Care
· 2 years paid experience in a childcare facility.
· Knowledge of Safeguarding and Child Protection
· Relevant training i.e. Paediatric First Aid, Designated Officer, Health & Safety, Food Hygiene
· Ability to cope with many different roles and responsibility
· ICT skills
· Experience working with children with additional needs
· Programme planning