- Fermanagh Early Years Children and Family Centre at SWAH (closing 26 June)
- Dungannon and Coalisland SureStart (closing 27 June)
- Clogher Valley SureStart (closing 27 June)
The role of the Early Years Assistant is to:
- ensure children attending the SureStart programmes have the best start in life by providing a safe, welcoming, high quality, inclusive early education environment, working to improve the ability to learn, improve health and social development of children, ante-natal to four years of age.
- work in partnership with families to promote and facilitate positive parenting and the enhancement of the role of parents as ‘first educators’.
- innovatively support and extend play experiences to ensure early outcomes are achieved.
For further information and an application pack please visit our website www.early-years.org/recruitment or contact Human Resources on 028 9038 7905.
Early Years is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing flexible friendly working conditions. As Protestants and males are currently known to be under-represented in the Organisation, we would particularly welcome applications from these groups.
Early Years - the orgnaisaiton for young children
6c Wildflower Way