Bryson Care – Western Services requires;
Domiciliary Care Workers
Hours worked, hours paid
£8.33 per hour (plus 20p per mile)
To provide personal and domestic care to people living in their own homes, who due to a temporary or longer term disability, may not be able to manage their own care.
- Experience of caring in a formal/informal setting ( voluntary or paid capacity)
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Full driving license.
- Access to transport.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- An ability to demonstrate a sensitivity and understanding of the needs of vulnerable people.
For more information, a full job description & person spec, or to obtain an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department, Tel: 02871313512 or email: [email protected]
Please return completed hard copy applications to:
Bryson Care Western Services,
104-108 Spencer Road,
Application packs are also downloadable for external candidates from https://bryson.erecruit.co.uk or they have the option to apply online.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 25th January 2019 at 12midday.