Why join the ASCERT team?
• 28 Days Annual Leave plus 11 Bank/Public Holidays
• Christmas Shopping Day
• Time off for Mental Health Awareness
• Time off in Lieu Policy
• Home Working Options
• Competitive Pension contributions from ASCERT
• Staff Wellbeing Programme
• Employee Assistance Programme through Inspire Workplaces
• Staff Working Groups to give staff a say in Organisational Development
• Staff Representatives
• Staff Reward & Recognition Programme
The Family Systemic Worker will provide structured systemic family support and interventions within the ASCERT Systemic services, working directly with young people, and their families in a way which will enhance and maintain behavioural and emotional changes which can be achieved by the person’s participation in the services provided within the DAISY Service.
Applications for this position are via CV only. Please send your CV along with a completed monitoring form to [email protected] by 4th August 2021 at 12pm.
Further information and monitoring forms are available with the job link via https://www.ascert.biz/jobs/