Customer Service Volunteer - Portadown
What you will be doing
- Providing great customer service issuing wheelchairs/equipment and receiving returns.
- Using a computer-based stock control system.
- Demonstrating safe use of the equipment.
- Receiving payments / donations.
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to hire/loan a wheelchair or other equipment (online, phone and in person).
The skills you need
- Physically able to safely lift or move wheelchairs and other mobility equipment.
- Some customer service experience is desirable.
- Enjoy meeting people and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Good IT skills and able to complete on-line training.
- Able to commit to a regular shift on a weekly basis.
What’s in it for you
- Meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team.
- A great opportunity to use your existing skills or gain new ones.
- All training and induction for the role (there is no charge for training).
- Reasonable pre-agreed travel expenses for the role including for attending training.
- An opportunity to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation and the knowledge that you are making a positive difference to people’s lives.
Under-18s: Due to Covid19 restrictions we regret that we are currently unable to provide the required level of supervision, so we cannot offer this opportunity to under-18s in most of our locations. Contact us at [email protected] to check what is available in your locality
To apply: https://volunteer.redcross.org.uk/opportunities/19042-customer-service-volunteer-wheelchair-volunteer-portadown-2021-06-11
For further information contact us on
T: 03000 040309