Creche (Bank Staff)
To support the delivery of Creche/Play sessions across the Sure Start programmes.
Ensure a safe, stimulating and varied programme of play and learning opportunities is provided for children aged 0-4, suitable to the child’s age and stage of development.
- Contribute to the effective day to day operation of the creche or play programme.
- To establish a secure stimulating varied programme of play (including stories, art and craft etc) for the children within the group.
- To set up the playroom and kitchen before the group commences and tidy up again after the children leave.
- To maintain high standards of practice in supporting children and families within the Sure Start model.
- To involve parents where appropriate in activities with their children and be responsive to parents and children, building positive relationships.
- To be vigilant about the upkeep of equipment ensuring that good standards of hygiene are followed.
- To ensure equality of opportunity, fairness and diversity in all aspects of work.
- Implement good safeguarding practice in all areas of work.
For full details please see attached Job Description and Personal Specification.
To apply please send a completed CV to [email protected]