Job | Part Time
£8.72 per hour
To assist the building supervisor (caretaker) with cleaning and non-cleaning services.
- Clean the premises
- Ensure that all hard surfaces and paths and ornamental grounds around the property are clean, tidy and free of litter.
- Ensure that all external surface drains and gullies and kitchen grease-traps within the building complex are free flowing and clean by removing obstructions.
- Ensure that bins within the building complex are washed and cleaned.
- Empty on a daily basis litter bins within the building complex.
- Provide an ongoing cleaning service to the entire premises to deal with such things as spillage, flooding, midday toilet cleaning, litter or any cleaning problem associated with weather conditions.
- Replenish toilet rolls, soaps, paper towels and any other requisites required throughout the working day.
- Ensure that all defects in cleaning equipment are reported to the caretaker or other authorised person.
- Prepare the premises for activities, clean and prepare the youth club for its normal use.