The Chief Executives' Forum (CEF) - Administrative Officer
About the role
This is an exciting role which provides a unique opportunity for the post holder to work on the delivery of a diverse programme of events, involving senior leaders across the entire public sector. In addition to other criteria, candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Experience of assisting in the organisation of meetings and/or events
- Experience of records management and dealing with financial data
- Strong IT skills, with experience in the following desirable: Word; Outlook; Excel; financial management software; use of digital/social media platforms.
How to apply
Interested staff should complete a candidate proforma, available at www.interchangeni.org.uk and return it to the Interchange Secretariat at: [email protected] by 5.00pm on Friday 31 January 2020.