Catering / Cafe Manager
Job Title: Catering / Café Manager.
Reporting To: Glenvarna Leadership Team.
Salary: £11:50 per hour
Hours: 12 hours per week (core hours Monday-Thursday 11:30-2:30)
To oversee the day-to-day running of the café, to manage a team of staff / volunteers to ensure a high level of customer service at all times. To act as a first point of contact for both customers and staff / volunteers.
- Day to day supervisory responsibility for the running of the café.
- Preparation and cooking of food in line with guidance and maintain accurate records to ensure food safety.
- Directly line manage café staff / volunteers, and rota.
- Monitor the condition and upkeep of all equipment and fixtures, and notify the Glenvarna Leadership Team of any faults or repairs required.
- Cash handling duties.
- Cleaning duties.
- Oversee the effective management of stock, including assisting with stock takes.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with customers, staff / volunteers.
- Role requires some weekend shifts (overtime may be available).
- Training and developing of staff and volunteers.
- Food hygiene certificate level 3
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- 2 years experience working within catering.
- Experience of cash handling, stock control and menu planning.
- Be flexible with regards to working hours.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and passionate about customer service.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- NVQ level 2 or 3.
- Experience managing social media.
34A Ballynure Road