Are you: Empathetic, Flexible, Enthusiastic, Trustworthy, Reliable, a Good Communicator, a Team Player, Respectful, Friendly, a Car Driver?
You will have the opportunity to impact the daily lives of those you support offering assistance, comfort and respect in their own home. This could involve the provision of a range of services to the elderly, disabled and vulnerable members of the community.
- Own transport with full driving licence and business class insurance to access client locations'
- Excellent communication skills,
- Access to a mobile phone for work purposes.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, or related discipline,
- 6 months paid/unpaid experience of caring for dependent adults.
Applications via online ONLY at www.extra-care.org
Lucas Exchange 1
Benefits of working for Extra Care include:
- £9.20 per hour Contact Time
- £8.72 per hour Travel Time
- Flexible Working Hours
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts - Full & Part Time
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Paid Induction and Shadow Shifts
- 24 Hour On Call Support
- Refer A Friend Scheme