Are you: Empathetic, Flexible, Enthusiastic, Trustworthy, Reliable, a Good Communicator, a Team Player, Respectful, Friendly, a Car Driver?
You will have the opportunity to impact the daily lives of those you support offering assistance, comfort, and respect in their own home. This could involve the provision of a range of services to the elderly, disabled and vulnerable members of the community.
• Own transport with full driving licence and business class insurance to access client locations'
• Excellent communication skills,
• Access to a mobile phone for work purposes.
• NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, or related discipline,
• 6 months paid/unpaid experience of caring for dependent adults.
Apply via our website www.extra-care.org
Submit your CV to [email protected]
23 - 25 Henry Street
Benefits of working for Extra Care include:
• £9.20 per hour Contact Time, £8.91 per hour Travel Time (Pay Review Pending)
• Flexible Working Hours
• Guaranteed Hours Contracts - Full & Part Time
• Pension Scheme • Free Uniform
• Paid Induction and Shadow Shifts
• 24 Hour On Call Support
• Refer A Friend Scheme
Interviews will be conducted online via MS Teams