The Cedar Foundation is recruiting permanent Care Assistant`s (Welcome Bonus up to £1000) T&CS apply
Hours: Days and Nights available. Three day working week, 3 x 12 hour shifts - 36 hours per week.
Day shift (8am to 8pm). Night shift (8pm to 8am).
Location: Twisel Lodge, 19A Church Ave, Holywood, BT18 9BJ
We are the Cedar Foundation. We support individuals and families living with disability, autism and brain injury to live they lives they choose. We want to attract people who want to make a difference and live our values Collaboration, Equality, Dignity, Achievement and Resilience.
Join us and help make a difference.
Twisel Lodge specifically, is a residential home, registered with RQIA to provide services for 8 adults who have Learning Disabilities and associated complex needs.
Whether it’s full-time, days or nights, we do not require any previous experience to join our team!
What we offer you:
- Work life balance with a three day working week and one full weekend off in three.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Compassionate and supportive work culture.
- Reward and recognition schemes e.g. Pat on The Back Scheme, STAR awards.
- Extensive Induction.
- Annual leave package that increases with length of service.
- Paid annual NISCC registration fees.
- Paid breaks with free tea and coffee.
- Professional development and training including CPI Safety Intervention Training and QCF Level 3.
- Career progression opportunities with a commitment to develop employees.
- Enhanced rate of pay & opportunities for additional hours, including for working some bank holidays.
- Occupational pension scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Service milestones.
- Birthday vouchers.
We care for your well-being:
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 telephone access to a GP.
- Access to Cedar, Mental Health First Aiders.
- Access to informal portal and assistance on areas relating to your mental, physical and financial wellbeing.
- Employer funded healthcare cashback scheme on everyday healthcare bills ranging from dental, optical, physiotherapy,, chiropody, to access to consultants, MRI and CT scans.
- Wellness programme which includes social, mental, physical, financial & digital wellbeing initiatives
- Occupational Sick Pay (which increases with length of service).
- Discounts at over 600 high street retail outlets, gyms and restaurants.
*Please note these benefits may vary depending on the role.
To apply for this role, please visit GetGot jobs, where an application should take less than 10 minutes to complete!
Closing Date: 1st October 2023 at 23.59
The Cedar Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
19A Church Ave,