Business Advisor - The Ortus Group
Key tasks and Duties
1. Provided tailored, professional, knowledgeable business mentoring to clients
2. Prepare detailed business plans and with financial projections for clients
3. To assist in the organisation, co-ordination and delivery of business advice programmes delivered by The Ortus Group
4. To ensure business advice programmes meet their monthly targets (as set by programme funders)
5. Deliver business training courses and workshops that encompass marketing, finance and business administration
6. Complete company health checks and business improvement plans
7. Deliver presentations and community outreach activities
8. Co-ordinate and organise ‘special events’ under the direction of the Business Services Manager, including conferences, seminars, exhibitions etc
9. To implement the correct operational procedures for all programmes and services delivered in line with company policy
10. Assist with the research and development of new programmes and initiatives, in line with company policy
11. Contribute to the promotion of Ortus through representation at relevant events and networking
12. Assist in the development and maintenance of an ‘information library’ in terms of providing support/advice to business start-up and business growth companies.
13. Any other duties as may be deemed appropriate.
- To observe and respect the ‘Ortus professional image’ behaviour criteria (as outlined in Ortus appraisal system).
- To provide operational support to the Business Services Department in the supervision of on-going projects.
- In the absence of the Business Services Manager act as the focal point of contact for Ortus Business Services Department, as and when necessary.
- Continued evaluations of client satisfaction levels, implementation of any actions as a result of feedback.
- Any other duties as may be deemed appropriate by the Business Manager and or CEO to support the team as and when required.
Unit 1 Filor Building
155 Northumberland Street