Specific tasks and duties
- Supporting adults with physical disabilities to get involved in their chosen activities.
- Activities may take place within the person’s home or within the community.
- Be familiar with the risk assessment for the role
- Attend regular review and support meetings every 3 months
- Positive attitude to working with disabled people
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Open to learning new skills
- Willingness to attend training
- Committed to working within our aims, values, policies and procedures.
Full induction training including;
Information on Leonard Cheshire
Leonard Cheshire’s policies and procedures, including boundaries
Disability rights & Communication
Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
- Application form, two references, informal interview
- Enhanced AccessNI Disclosure
- Over 18