Bank Day Care Workers, Lisburn area
These exciting posts provide an opportunity for individuals with passion and commitment to work in a progressive organisation and help achieve our vision – a world where everyone can love later life.
Bank Day Care Workers (as and when required)
The successful applicant will assist in the provision of a range of activities for 8-10 older people in the Day Centre. The location of the vacancies are as follows:
Dunmurry - Anna House, Dunmurry Office Park, 27a Upper Dunmurry Lane, BT17 0AA
Lisburn - Laurelhill House, 1A Ballymacash Road, BT28 3DX
Ballynahinch - Grove House, 78 Antrim Road, BT24 8BA.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To assist with review procedures and assessment reports
- To assist Registered Manager in the day to day running of the centre including cleaning duties
- To assist with the personal care requirements of clients including toileting and personal hygiene
- To participate in the implementation of activities of those attending the centre
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to this post.
Applicants must have the following:
- Experience of working with older people in a paid or voluntary capacity
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards achieving this qualification
- The successful applicant must register with NISCC (without exceptions) and will be subject to an enhanced Access NI check [Please read Access NI Code of Practice]
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we can offer you:
- Salary Scale £8.21 per hour
- Hours: flexible on an as and when required basis
Age NI reserve the right to enhance the essential criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
For an applicant pack, please e-mail [email protected] or telephone the People and Development Team on 028 9024 5729.
The closing date for completed applications is Tuesday 27 August 2019 at 12 noon.
Age NI is committed to recruiting fairly. An application form enables us to compare applicants and for that reason we cannot accept CVs. Age NI is committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone.