The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Bank Care Assistants - Ref: 19-111-BCA-K-WEB
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
Due to rapid continual growth and development, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Care assistant to join our team and to support and assist service users.
The bank care assistant is part of the staff team, providing services for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs in a small residential home in Carrickfergus
Hours: Casual Contract: Permanent
Location: Karuna – Carrickfergus Hourly Rate: £8.81ph
- Numeracy & literacy (English language) skills
- Registered or agreeable to applying for registration with the N. Ireland Social Care Council
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable evidence of 6 months experience of providing physical care / support for individuals
- Available to work shifts as and when required
- Annual leave based on 20 days statutory entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays – based on accrual paid in arrears per quarter
- Statutory sick pay, if applicable.
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing Date: 29th September 2019.
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER