- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A sound knowledge of Association Football within Northern Ireland
- Able to dedicate sufficient time to adequately perform the various duties which vary from high demand in specific months to low demand in others
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders with different views
- Ability to organise in an unsupervised environment
- Be computer literate and skilled in the MS Office Suite
- Ability to work from home with internet access
Applicants MUST NOT hold any elected, remunerated or appointed position within Association Football.
A job description for the position and application form can be downloaded from http://www.countyantrimfa.org/documents.aspx
Applications (together with a CV) should be made by email to [email protected] by 5pm on 30 May 2018. Please note that late applications will not be accepted.