Location: Peripatetic (Office based when required)
Hours & Salary: Hours and salary are negotiable
Responsible to: Department Manager
The purpose of this role is to develop the necessary competence of learners through the effective provision of high quality training and assessment in your specialist vocational area, in line with current guidelines to meet the requirements for the Department for the Economy’s funded Skills for life and Work and ApprenticeshipsNI Programme.
MAIN DUTIES OF POST HOLDER:
- To sustain expected levels of performance in accordance with internal standards relating to learner retention, success and progression.
- To design lesson plans and schemes of work appropriate to qualification being delivered.
- To maintain optimum occupancy numbers in line with the programme targets.
- To initially assess and record learner’s skills, abilities and experience.
- To prepare an individual training plan for each learner.
Please see job description attached.
CV's to be sent to [email protected]