Job | Part Time
Administrator (Part-Time and Temporary Position)
£ 7,431 per annum
We are seeking a competent Administrator, on a temporary ‘part-time’ basis, to provide reception, administrative support for A.T.C.M.S.
Main Duties –
- Carry out general administrative duties which include – typing and data input, answering phones, postal procedures, communicating with clients, maintaining filing systems and invoice procedures, ordering stock, maintaining Petty Cash and maintaining monitoring records, etc…
Applicants should have –
- at least 2 years’ experience & working in an administrative position and knowledge of efficient administrative systems
- a recognised qualification in English and Mathematics
- good communication / interpersonal skills both oral and written
- an ability to work as part of a team and / or on own initiative
- good IT Skills in terms of – experience of using email, internet, word processing, databases and spreadsheet packages accurately and with good attention to detail
- good Social Media skills
- ability to work in a team and on own
- willingness to undertake training as required and learn new job skills
This post entails working in Regulated Activities and therefore, you will be subject to AccessNI Enhanced Disclosure Requirements.