- General Administration & Computer Work.
- Telephone call handling, meeting & greeting.
- Maintain up to date records.
- Setting up paper & computerised systems.
- Dealing with data protection record keeping.
- Working with and support volunteers e.g. delivery of Good Morning Call.
- Key holder of the building.
- GCSE English & Maths Grade C & above or equivalent.
- 2 years’ relevant computer & administrative experience in the past 5 years or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills – proven Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good communication skills with experience of telephone call handling, meeting & greeting.
- Work well with others in a busy team environment.
- Respect confidentiality at all times and adheres to AGE north down & ards policies & procedures.
20 hours per week - Job Share Position
3 or 4 days during the week 9am – 2pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 11.30am (work 3 weekends a month). To support the delivery of Good Morning Call (GMC)
Application pack available by emailing [email protected] or by post upon request (enclosing self-addressed stamped envelope). Tel: 028 91271968.
Please quote Job Ref ASW20-12/17.
Due to the nature and high volume of applicants, if you do not receive a response from us within the next 14 days please assume that this means you been unsuccessful / not been short-listed.