- General Administration & Computer Work.
- Telephone call handling, meeting & greeting.
- Maintain up to date records.
- Dealing with data protection record keeping.
- Working with and support volunteers e.g. delivery of Good Morning Call.
- Key holder of the building.
- 2 years’ relevant computer & administrative experience in the past 3 years or equivalent to include the majority of the following;
- Working in a busy office environment
- Organising & prioritising a workload
- Use of email and databases
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Experience of collating information into reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent computer skills – proven Microsoft Office Skills. (spreadsheet, word processing and email essential)
- Good communication skills with experience of telephone call handling, meeting & greeting.
- Work well with others in a busy team environment.
- Respect confidentiality at all times and adheres to AGE north down & ards policies & procedures.
14 hours per week – Job Share Position
2 Mornings a week 9am – 2pm and Saturday or Sunday 9am – 11am
To support the delivery of Good Morning Call (GMC)
Application pack available by emailing [email protected] or by post upon request (enclosing self-addressed stamped envelope). Tel: 028 91271968.
Please quote Job Ref ASW14-07.18
Due to the nature and high volume of applicants, if you do not receive a response from us within the next 14 days please assume that this means you been unsuccessful / not been short-listed.