The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Administration Assistant, Ref: 21-049-AA-K-WEB
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for Karuna, providing services for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs in a small residential home in Carrickfergus
Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: £17,842 pro rata per annum
Location: The Karuna Home, 3-5 Minorca Drive, Carrickfergus, BT38 8WP
- GCSE Maths and English GCSE at Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- RQF Level 2 in Administration or other relevant qualification at this level
- 1 years’ experience in an administration environment
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognizes 12 statutory days
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
Closing Date: 26th April 2021
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER