Specialist Employment ProgrammeRNID
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Information and advice
If you are deaf or have hearing loss and need support to develop your skills and find work, we can help.
We offer one to one support via video call, email or phone to help you search for jobs more effectively, help you develop skills in CV writing and interview practice and help you get accredited qualifications like food hygiene and fire safety.
We can help you to create a personal development plan, and we will support you to settle into your new job for the first six months.
The service is available for anyone over 16. Email, text or call our Northern Ireland Employment team.
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council