Food parcel delivery to those in self isolation or financially impacted by Covid-19.J29 Project
J29 Project Ltd, 26a Downshire Place, Banbridge, Co Down, BT32 3DF
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
- Food / grocery / prescription delivery
1. Food parcel support to those in self isolation or those financially impacted. All parcels delivered by our team, no collection from the J29 building.
2. Social and emotional support to anyone needing to talk.
3. We have also teamed up with Campbells Eurospar in Banbridge and are offering a free delivery service for those who wish to place an order and pay Campbells directly (card only), this service is for those in isolation.
4. School lunch packs, delivered on Monday morning for the week ahead. Providing provision to make lunches for children.
If you or someone you know needs support then email the following details to [email protected]: Contact name and phone number Recipients name, address, phone number, number of adults in household, number of children under 3 years and number of children over 3 years.
All information stored in accordance with GDPR regulations. If you need someone to talk to then email [email protected] with your name and phone number and we will call you back.