Domestic and Sexual Abuse HelplineNexus NI
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Information and advice
The purpose of the Helpline is to offer support, advice and referral for any victim of domestic and sexual abuse/violence in Northern Ireland. The Helpline will also offer support and advice to those concerned about victims, those with concerns as to whether abuse is occurring and to professionals.
We know that this is a stressful & difficult time for a lot of people.
We want to reassure people that our Freephone Helpline is still operating 24/7 and can provide support to anyone who needs it.
You can call 0808 802 1414, email [email protected] or contact us through the live chat function on our website https://dsahelpline.org
Domestic and Sexual Abuse Helpline
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council