DATS (Disability Action's Transport Scheme). Normally a door to door service for disabled peopleDisability Action
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
Our DATS Service continues to operate in line with the restrictions specific to travel announced by the NI Executive.
DATS is currently (as of 6.1.2021) offering a FREE Collection & Delivery service to both members and non-members during this very difficult COVID-19 period. To book call our office on 028 9029 7870 between 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
We have 12 buses and drivers available for any kind of deliveries in greater Belfast/Bangor/Holywood/Carrickfergus/Newtownabbey, within COVID-19 restrictions. We also have partner organisations that reach across NI.
Primarily by Telephone - we have put our contact details out across our own social media channels: - https://www.facebook.com/disabilityaction/ - https://twitter.com/disabilityni/
Disability Action NI
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council