Armoy Coronavirus Support GroupArmoy Community Association
Tilly Molloy Building, Main Street, Armoy, BT53 8RQ
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
- Food / grocery / prescription delivery
- Shopping - we have volunteers who can deliver shopping to people in the Armoy area who are unable to get out for their shopping needs due to the current situation.
- Phonecalls - we have set up a service to match people to a volunteer for a phone call to just check in or a friendly chat on the phone to help reduce the social isolation many will be feeling at this time.
- Meals - a twice weekly meals service to the older and vulnerable population of Armoy who would benefit from a hot cooked meal delivered to their door.
- General - can help people with general support who are struggling in these circumstances and can help people access foodbanks.
How to access this support
The easiest wat to access our support is by completing this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nlXiH2g-kNC43JWJde3sRyLGiSefyzvdrZsyWnsETN8/prefill
or contact us on 07788888779