We are delighted to invite you to Stronger Together Annual Conference 2020.
The Conference is entitled Stronger Together: The Journey and during the course of the day we will be looking back to Stronger Together history, reflecting on and evaluating how the network has been responding to changing needs as well as looking to the future, which will inform formulation of priorities for the next decade.
The key questions explored will revolve around the needs, gaps & big ideas which led to forming the network, main learning points, challenges & successes over the years as well as future direction the network should take.
The event aims to be energizing, inspiring and as always interactive and participatory. We invite both Stronger Together members and non-members to attend, contribute, participate and share information and good practice and inspire each other to continue working in the fields of ethnicity, diversity and equality.
The conference is aimed at
• Minority Ethnic group representatives and individuals
• the current 300+ members of the Stronger Together Network
• People working/volunteering with Black and Minority Ethnic communities across NI
• People with an interest in diversity, human rights and anti-racism
• Staff representing government and statutory bodies
Please contact Maire McCotter on 02887750211 or email [email protected]
for further details.
Tickets available on eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/stronger-together-10th-anniversary-confe…