Keeping Adults Safe: Adult Safeguarding Champion and Appointed Person Training
Cost: From £75 +VAT
The Adult Safeguarding Champion role combines responsibility for strategy, operations and oversight for an organisation in relation to adults at risk of harm under “Adult Safeguarding: Prevention and Protection in Partnership” (2015) and the “Adult Safeguarding Operational Procedures” (2016). Some organisations will also have Appointed Persons, with delegated responsibility for day to day adult safeguarding operations.
This is a full day’s training for Adult Safeguarding Champions and Appointed Persons. It covers:
- The role and responsibilities of the Adult Safeguarding Champion/Appointed Person
- The safeguarding adults structure for Northern Ireland
- Determining the correct course of action in relation to safeguarding concerns
- Consent, capacity and coercion
- Organisational and Trust responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting duties of the Adult Safeguarding Champion.