Keeping Adults Safe: Adult Safeguarding Champion and Appointed Person Training
This is a full day’s training for Adult Safeguarding Champions and Appointed Persons. It covers:
- The role and responsibilities of the Adult Safeguarding Champion/Appointed Person
- The safeguarding adults structure for Northern Ireland
- Determining the correct course of action in relation to safeguarding concerns
- Consent, capacity and coercion
- Organisational and Trust responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting duties of the Adult Safeguarding Champion.
Places are allocated in a first come, first served basis and are limited to a maximum of 5 per organisation.
- Older people
Date and Time
13 Burn Road