Housing advice training programme
This course will cover all tenures of housing in Northern Ireland. It will provide a strong knowledge base to help you support your clients with their housing issues.
You will also have the opportunity to attain an OCN level 3 accreditation on completion of the course.
This course will take place over 4 full-day sessions (Thursday 14th September, Thursday 21st September, Wednesday 27 September, Wednesday 4 October).
Course fee includes OCN accreditation.
What we will cover
- housing options available
- accessing various types of accommodation
- social rented housing
- private rented housing
- sustaining accommodation
Who should attend?
- generalist advisers
- NIHE & housing association staff
- hostel workers
- constituency office staff
- environmental health departments and social services
- community / residents group members
- Advice services
- Housing and homelessness